Share the vision, create the future. Make it yours.
There are 8,000 Martech businesses out there but only 1 Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We have 100 of the world’s leading brands as customers already and the next 100 won’t be far behind.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff – and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides.
We’re now seeking to fuel the next phase of our growth by looking for a talented Content Lead / Head of Content to join our busy content marketing team. The role of Marketing at Papirfly Group is to educate and evangelise existing and potential clients on our proposition, to build the brand and in so doing create the dialogue with customers from which success happens.
In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours.
Overview of the role
Can you demonstrate success in content creation?
Do you really love crafting words that people respond to?
Do you have what it takes to lead a team of writers and designers?
Do you love being a key component in the ideation process?
Then, look no further… the Papirfly Group is looking for a Head of Content just like you to join our growing team.
We are a rapidly expanding organisation, boasting a fantastic culture and strong focus on our people – we guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career and a focus on you having a fulfilling work-life balance.
As part of our expansion, this newly-created position is key to our business strategy, so you will need exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ideally with lots of B2B experience and a passion to deliver best in class content.
Reporting to our VP of Tactical Marketing, you’ll be adept at building a content strategy from scratch, interrogating the current content plans and working directly and in collaboration with a close-knit team to build content that any world-class agency would be proud of.
You will manage a small team of writers and your role will involve working with internal teams including strategists, designers, marketing operations, data experts, demand generation, digital specialists, customer success and sales.
You will have a desire to own our content ideation and direct our tone of voice, brainstorming ideas and taking them through to content creation and placement at pace.
Your content will build trust, will be empathetic and offer value at every touchpoint. With high production values, your content will not be marketing clickbait, you will be creating campaign concepts and content that will be noticed, read, remembered and believed by senior business leaders at some of the world’s biggest brands.
You have the flexibility to blend working from home with 1-2 days each week based in our Rayleigh office, in the UK, although some European travel may be necessary for meetings.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining an ambitious, curious and energetic team, then please apply below.
- Build and manage a small team of writers and creatives based in the UK, Czech Republic and Norway.
- Own the Papirfly Group content strategy to help, build awareness and educate our target markets, win new business, inspire customers, increase engagement and create community.
- Drive continuous improvements building value-led content that supports inbound and outbound strategies, social, paid, web, campaigns, editorial, sales support and more.
- Ownership of our content ideation and direction of our tone of voice.
- Implement SEO best practices throughout your team's output, ensuring that our group brands rank highly for all relevant search terms.
- Work with our internal teams and external partners to shape the content strategy to meet the developing business goals.
- Monitor and measure the impact of our content strategy.
- Ensure deadlines are met and standards never slip.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven success in leading a content department or managing a content team - with an amazing portfolio to show us.
- Strong storytelling and copywriting abilities plus an impeccable grasp of the English language and grammar - you simply love writing.
- Can demonstrate extensive experience of campaign ideation, after all you’ll be guiding and working very closely with our in-house creatives, so you’ll need the know-how to guide the production process that will ensure your amazing words are blended with pixel perfect design and creative media for maximum impact.
- Attention to detail, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Hard-working, committed, with a client-service focus in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Think outside of the box in confronting new issues and pursuing novel approaches to problems.
- Able to organise, plan and prioritise work. Highly dependable and able to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with peers, all levels of management and external resources.
- Take initiative and accept personal responsibility.
- B2B/SaaS or similar industry is essential.
- Vibrant, friendly working environment.
- Balanced approach to working in the office and from home.
- Competitive salary.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- A company laptop.
- Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
Accountable: Providing the best customer experience through transparency, respect, and integrity
Passionate: Committed to the heart delivering quality products and services, enjoying the journey and thriving on feedback
Innovative: We aim to be leaders in our category always looking to explore new ideas while learning from mistakes